The Children's Home of Reading (CHOR) can help fulfill your college requirements while providing you with valuable experience. We offer a variety of UNPAID internships in areas such as clinical, administrative, and support staff. If you are interested in applying for an internship, please complete the Internship Profile Form.
Upon receipt of your Internship Profile Form, a CHOR representative will contact you to set up an interview if an appropriate match has been determined.
Please note that if you are offered an internship at CHOR, you will need to provide the following information before you begin:
- Copy of your school procedures and requirements governing internships
- Intern Disclosure Statement (provided by CHOR)
- Confidentiality Agreement (provided by CHOR)
- Code of Ethics Agreement (provided by CHOR)
- Proof of age *
- Current PA Criminal History, DPW, FBI, & Child Abuse Clearance - we can help you request these clearances if needed.
- Physical, UDS, and TB test results along with a letter or note from your physician indicating you are free and clear of communicable diseases.
* Some programs require you must be at least 21 years of age prior to start date.
** Additional requirements may exist for certain internships.